Saturday, April 2, 2011

Framed Easter Printable

Following up on yesterday's post...
April Visiting Teaching Gifts
I chose to use white marbled vellum:
Here's the Easter printable on the vellum. Pretty isn't it?
I couldn't decide which pastel card to layer under the vellum, so I made one of each.
The marbling doesn't show up well in these photos, but I think it looks really nice.
I used 8 x 10 frames, but you could certainly print smaller ones or even use as a simple handout. Here's the finished project on pink, blue, green, and lavender.
Tied and tagged
Happy Easter!
I love this "printable" so much! I may just make a little fridge magnet for every sister in our Relief Society.

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I am glad you got to use our printable! Super cute with the colored paper and ribbon. Perfect way to dress it up!

    ReplyDelete